EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 2018 – 2020 – Managing Partner in Jusguard Legal Services
- 2017 – now - Postgraduate Student, Academician F.H. Burchak Scientific Research Institute of Private Law and Entrepreneurship of NALS of Ukraine
- 2010 – 2017 – Managing Partner in SEART Lawyers
- 2010 – Attorney at Law
- 2007 - Master of Economics, Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics
- 2004 - Master of Laws, Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics
AN ATTORNEY IS...
`First and foremost, attorney is an expert.
I am referring not only to theoretical knowledge, but also experience which allow approaching the client’s problem not as a dead end, but rather a starting point for finding a way out of a seemingly hopeless situation.
However, it must not be forgotten that the attorney is not a machine with a built-in legal framework. This is a person. A person who is capable of listening and hearing, offering advice or assistance to those who need it`.
KEY TO SUCCESSFUL CASE:
`The standard formula is the following – get the facts straight, identify the cause-and-effect relationships, define the rules which can be applied in this particular case and draw conclusions. It seems very simple, doesn’t it?
However, it’s not that simple at all, because both the facts and rules can often be interpreted differently, which is more honored in the breach than in observance. In one case, you can either put plus or minus. Attorney’s skills are especially necessary here. How would you convince that the plus is here, while the minus is there? This is art. There are good reasons why they say, “The one who may not be right but who knows how to argue wins the dispute”.`